Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park
Strategically located in the heart of the Rickenbacker Inland Port, the Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park currently provides over 60 million square feet of distribution space, with room for expansion.
- Five campuses provide tenants access to three major transportation options – road, rail and air.
- The ability to obtain Foreign-Trade Zone status.
- Proximity to major interstates provide access to 47% of the U.S. and 33% of Canadian populations within a one-day drive.
- Development opportunities accommodating additional millions of square feet of warehouse and distribution space.
- Thousands of jobs and a huge economic boost for Central Ohio.
- Convenient access to passenger-focused John Columbus International Airport.
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority is developing the Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park in collaboration with Duke Realty Corporation and Capitol Square, Ltd. For additional information, contact Duke representative Art Makris at (614) 932-6015.