Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park
Strategically located in the heart of the Rickenbacker Inland Port, the Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park will provide up to 29 million square feet of additional development space to complement the 40 million square feet of existing space.
- Five campuses provide tenants access to three major transportation options – road, rail and air.
- The ability to obtain Foreign-Trade Zone status.
- Proximity to major interstates provide access to more than 50% of the U.S. and Canadian populations within a one-day drive.
- Development opportunities accommodating up to 30 buildings.
- Thousands of jobs and a huge economic boost for Central Ohio.
- Convenient access to passenger-focused Port Columbus International Airport.
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority is developing the Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park in collaboration with Duke Realty Corporation and Capitol Square, Ltd. For additional information, contact Duke representative Art Makris at (614) 932-6015.