As one of the world’s only cargo-dedicated airports, Rickenbacker International Airport offers an uncongested option to move air cargo to, from and within the United States. The airport is a critical logistics component of Rickenbacker Inland Port and offers the following benefits:
- Over 500,000 square feet (50,000 square meters) of air cargo facility space
- 130 acres (52 hectares) of uncongested cargo ramp with a hydrant fueling system
- Two parallel 12,000-foot (3,660 meters) runways
- All-weather navigation and weather monitoring equipment, including ILS Category II Approach and no nighttime restrictions.
- Cargo Airlines flying regularly scheduled service to LCK include: FedEx, UPS, Cargolux, Cathay Pacific Cargo and Emirates SkyCargo.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection on-site
- Open 24/7, 365
- Low landing fees
- Convenient access to passenger-dedicated Port Columbus International Airport
- General aviation amenities
- On-site 96-room Baymont Inn & Suites
Rickenbacker International Airport also serves as an authorized Port of Embarkation for the export of animals by air.
We welcome your livestock, including horses, to be readied for flight in quiet facilities with expert care. Please contact Bryan Schreiber (614) 409-3621, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our air carriers and animal transport options out of LCK.
If you are an exporter booking livestock, including horses, by air out of Rickenbacker International Airport, our livestock ground handling agent is Baker Livestock and Horse Transport. Please contact Larry Baker at email@example.com or 937-548-4261 to make arrangements for the care and transit of your animals though our facilities.