Unparalleled collaboration under one airside roof
To satisfy the increasing demand for airside terminal space at Rickenbacker International Airport, the newest terminal - Air Cargo Terminal 5 - houses a unique consortium of airlines, forwarders and shippers. Current tenants include Cargolux, Cathay Pacific Cargo, Emirates SkyCargo, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Mast Global, WNShipping, Morrison Express, JAS Forwarding Worldwide, Expo Freight Logistics, Trinity Logistics and Expeditors.
Logistics providers can take advantage of these collaborative services by working directly with Total Airport Services (TAS), a well-respected aviation company that offers comprehensive service options at this innovative Rickenbacker terminal.
- Import handling and breakdown
- Export handling of loose or built pallets
- Storage for valuable or vulnerable cargo
- Active container handling, including temperature checks and battery replacement as needed
- Passive temperature-controlled handling, including storage for 2-8 and 15-25 degrees Fahrenheit temperature-sensitive cargo
- Dangerous-goods handling
- Customs clearance management and coordination
- Air cargo coordination, including scanning and labeling
- E-commerce handling
Advance the speed of your business.
Neil Colvin, General Manager
Total Airport Services
2893 George Page Jr. Road
Columbus, Ohio 43217