Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK)
One of the world’s only cargo-dedicated airports
At Rickenbacker International Airport we’re changing the cargo industry, what takes others days, takes us just hours. With better service and revolutionary ideas you can import and export goods anywhere in the world and eliminate time and potential costs from your supply chain. Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK), one of the world’s only cargo-dedicated airports, easily supports the world’s largest aircraft. AirBridgeCargo, Cargolux, Cathay Pacific Cargo, Emirates SkyCargo, and Etihad Cargo offer weekly scheduled service and are among the growing number of international cargo airlines offering U.S. importers and exporters worldwide access through their extensive global networks.
Located in the heart of the smart and open Columbus Region, where unparalleled collaboration happens every day, friendly and knowledgeable personnel work hand-in-hand to make Central Ohio a critical link in your supply chain.
Scan Rickenbacker International Airport’s many advantages and contact us to discuss how Rickenbacker can help increase the efficiency and profit of your business.
Rickenbacker International Airport advantages
- Two parallel, 12,000-foot runways capable of handling the world’s largest aircraft
- Category I and II Landing System for all-weather landing capabilities
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- No nighttime noise restrictions
- Onsite U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Foreign-Trade Zone 138
- Hydrant fueling
- Exclusive ground handling service by Rickenbacker Aviation
- Ample cargo ramp space >5.6 million square feet (560,200 square meters)
- Active air cargo terminal space >644,800 square feet (over 60,000 square meters)
- Competitive rates and incentives
Rickenbacker International Airport location
- Within a one-day truck drive to nearly half of the U.S. and one-third of the Canadian populations
- Within Rickenbacker Inland Port and adjacent to Norfolk Southern Rickenbacker Intermodal Terminal
- Convenient access to John Glenn International Airport
- 12 miles southeast of downtown Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Easily accessible from I-270, I-71, I-70, Highway 23 and Highway 33